This website is intended for functionaries of the Swiss Lifesaving Society (Schweizerische Lebensrettungs-Gesellschaft SLRG).
We are using the Forumbee service to host this Website. They provide us with the online community platform that allows us to make this Website available to you.
You are prohibited from using this Website or its content:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- share or publish any other person's personally identifiable information without their express consent;
- to harass, abuse, insult, threaten violence, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate others;
- to submit information that is pornographic, sexually explicit, violent or otherwise of a mature nature; or encourages or is likely to encourage any of the above;
- to gamble, provide gambling information or entice others to engage in gambling through any method;
- to submit false or misleading information;
- to create multiple accounts for disruptive or abusive purposes;
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Website or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
- to collect or track the personal information of others;
- to spam, post advertising or promotional messages;
- to phish, pharm, pretext, or bait;
- to access or submit information using automated bots, software, engines, crawlers, scrapers, data mining tools or the like;
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of this Website, or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
- use this Website in any manner or for any purpose which breaches the Forumbee Terms of Service
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Website or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
As a Community Member (=functionary of the Swiss Lifesaving Society), when you registrate yourself, we collect information relating to you and your use of our services.
- Registration information. We store information you provide when you register for an account in the community, including name and email address.
- Profile data. We store profile information that you choose to share in your Community Member profile. For example, your profile picture, tagline, website URL, and bio.
- Community content. We store content that you post in the community. For example, topics, articles, ideas, images, files, questions, and replies.
- Usage data. We collect usage data about you whenever you interact with our services.
- Device and browser data. We collect data about device and application you use to access our Service, such as the IP address, browser type, and operating system. We may also infer the geographic location based on the IP address.
- Log data. Like most websites today, the forumbee web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers. The log files contain data about the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses, internet service providers, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system versions, device type and timestamps.
How we use the information we collect:
- We use the information we collect from you to perform the services on slrgssscorona.forumbee.com.
- We also use your information to review, investigate and analyze how to improve the services provided. We may also collect and analyze your data to monitor, maintain and improve our services and features.
- We may internally perform statistical and other analysis on information we collect to analyze and measure user behavior and trends, to understand how people use our services, in order to improve and optimize our performance of such services, and to monitor, troubleshoot and improve our services, including to help us evaluate or devise new features.
- We may use your information for internal purposes designed to keep our services secure and operational, such as testing purposes, troubleshooting, to prevent abusive activity (i.e. fraud, spam, phishing activities), and for service improvement, research and development purposes.
- We use log data for many different business purposes to include:
- To monitor abuse and troubleshoot.
- To create new services, features, content or make recommendations.
- To track behavior at the aggregate/anonymous level to identify and understand trends in the various interactions with our services.
- To fix bugs and troubleshoot product functionality.
- More details: Your IP address is used to determine where an unknown/unauthorized access may have occurred in your account (abuse monitoring).
- Your data is not disclosed to any third party except (i) for providing the services you requested and for which Forumbee collaborates with third parties, (ii) when we have your permission, (iii) when it is required by a competent authority in the exercise of its duties (for example in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities) or (iv) as otherwise required by law.
- We do not use your Forumbee data other than as described in this Policy.